Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Holidays & Cocoa!!!

So we're getting into the holidays. And along with Thanksgiving and Christmas comes Colder Weather. You know what that means! Its time for those cute little holiday mugs and Cocoa! That makes me very excited. So excited that this deserved its own post.

COCOA!!!! In this pic theres Chocolate Caramel Cocoa and Chocolate Mint Cocoa. In the mug is the Chocolate Caramel. Yum. And guess what those marshmallows in it are, Vanilla flavored!!!! AND they are shaped like Snowman! And isnt that a cute Christmas mug? I also have Dark Chocolate Cocoa but its not pictured.

Same mug. Yes I know. But in this one I have Chocolate Mint Cocoa! Yummy! and plus I thought this was a great pic.

1 comment

  1. I love Chocolate Caramel Cocoa! YUM!!! I like the Santa mug! It's sooo pretty! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete