Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekly Music Discovery [#8]

I havent done one of these in like almost 3 months! Guess I got some interesting music to catch up on! Lol.

1. Stereo Hearts (Feat. Adam Levine) by Gym Class Heroes
I absolutely love this song right now! I can't get enough of it! First of all, I've been a fan of Gym Class Heroes Since Cupid's Chokehold so I was excited when new music came out from them. I'm also a big fan of Maroon 5 and Adam Levine! So I was even more excited when I found out this song has him in it!!!!

2. Moves Like Jagger (feat. Christina Aguilera) by Maroon 5
EEEPPPPP!!!! Another song I'm absolutely in love with right now!!!! It's such a fun song to sing along with and dance to! Not to mention Adam looks freakin HOT in this video without his shirt on!!!!! EEEEPPP!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

3. Crawling Back To You by Daughtry
I actually just discovered this song today when I was listening to LMFAO on Youtube. It showed up in an advertisement before my video played and I thought hey, I like Daughtry! I'm gonna have to look this song up after I finish watching this video! I only had to listen to this song once to completely fall in love with it! 

4. For The First Time by The Script
I absolutely love The Script. They write such amazing songs and this one is no exception! This is one of my fave songs by The Script!

5. Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin
I've been a fan of Breaking Benjamin for like 3 or so years now and idk what else to say beside I love this song! Yeah, its kinda depressing but songs like this fit me. People have always known me as the girl who plays her rock music too loud and what can I say. Breaking Benjamin has always been a part of my rock mix. They are an awesome band!

No comments