Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Absolute Favorite Shows

The Vampire Diaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started watching the show because I had read the books but even though the show only somewhat follows the books I cant help but watch it. I'm addicted! I like the way the show is going though. Even though its not completely like the books I'm enjoying the different direction the show is going. :) Btw, I'm an Elena & Damon fan. I cant help it. Not to mention, Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder are two of my favorite actors. :D


The Secret Life of the American Teenager!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!! I love this show! Its my favorite show right now. I didnt watch it from the beginning, I started watching around the time Adrian got pregnant. But after I watched it once I couldnt stop. I got addicted really quick. I love Amy and Ricky together. They are so cute, not to mention little John too. :). I am catching up on what I missed before I started watching though since ABC Family is showing The Secret Life from the beginning everyday. :). I also love Shailene Woodly and Daren Kagasoff as actors. They are my other two favorites.


Switched At Birth! I was watching The Secret Life when they started showing commercials for Switched At Birth. Just from the commercials I could tell this was a show I wanted to watch and its on right after The Secret Life so I dont even have to change the channel. :) Just the concept of the show pulled me in and since I started watching it I cant stop. I'm a big fan of Bay and Emmett. Just so everyone knows. :)


The Nine Lives of Chloe King! I also saw the commercials for this show when I was watching The Secret Life and they pulled me in. They seemed so interesting and they left me wanting more so I had to watch. I wasnt sure if I was going to like this show at first but I do. Its really good. :)


Hawaii Five-O! AHHH! One of my favorite shows to watch on CBS! I'm always a big fan of crime shows and the fact that this one has Alex O'Loughlin just makes it even better. I've been a fan of his since he was on Moonlight.


Teen Mom! I started watching 16 and Pregnant right from the beginning and when they made Teen Mom I watched that too. I always liked the moms from the first season better, especially Maci. I love watching the kids grow and seeing the struggles the moms go through. It really shows you how hard it is to be a teen mom and I think its good that this show is on to show that.

No comments