Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Weekly Bible Reading [2]

Sundays Reading:
Psalm 65-66 + passages from sermon at church

Mondays Reading:
Psalm 67-77, 1 Corinthians 7

Fave Verse:
Psalm 77:13 - Your ways, god, are holy. What god is as great as our god.

Tuesdays Reading:
Psalm 78-89, Genesis 11-12

Fave Verses:
Psalm 86:7 - When I am in distress, I call to you, because you answer me
Psalm 89:1 - I will sing of the LORD's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations.

Wednesdays Reading:
Matthew 1-8

Fave Verse:
Matthew 6:14-15 - For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Thursdays Reading:
Luke 1-5, Psalm 90-93

Fave Verse:
Psalm 91:2 - I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust."

Fridays Reading:
Matthew 9-11, Psalm 94-100

Fave Verses:
Matthew 11:28 - Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Psalm 100:5 - For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Psalm 99:3 - Let them praise your great and awesome name - he is holy.
Psalm 94:22 - But the LORD has become my fortress, and my God the rock in whom I take refuge.

Saturdays Reading:
Matthew 12-13, for now.

No comments