Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

All About Me

I know I have an about me page but thats like a general about me, lets get into more detail. :)

  • I love music & singing
  • I wanna write a book
  • Along with singing & writing I can also act
  • I love reading books, YA (Young Adult) books are my fave, if you wanna know exactly which genres of YA I like check out my book blog
  • I have an obsession with tank tops and flip flops, its guaranteed, almost every time you see me I'll be wear those. 
  • I AM NOT obsessed with Robert Pattinson & Twilight. Seriously people, get over it. Ya, Twilights good and all but its not the only Vampire related thing out there. UGH
  • Ian Somerhalder & Nina Dobrev are two of my fave actors
  • My biggest influence in singing is Taylor Swift
  • My fave clothing brands are Abbey Dawn, Candies, Energie & Rue21. Really cute stuff people.
  • I complain about my car constantly because it hates me
  • I love my best friends to death, their like my unbiological sisters
  • I can and will turn anything you say into something dirty ;)
  • I'M NOT SHORT, I'm fun sized
  • I'm obsessed with watching The Secret Life of The American Teenager & The Vampire Diaries <3
  • McDonalds is my last resort
  • I jump at random noises (especially at night) 
  • My fave color is orange
  • I love NASCAR, the Sprint Cup Series, my fave driver #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr.
  • I dream of owning a Chevy Camaro, and I will someday
  • I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence at something that happened yesterday
  • Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring so I go back to being me :)
  • I'm a lover not a fighter, but I'll fight for what I love
  • I can speak things in many different languages including English, Spanish, French & Sarcasm (believe me, I've very fluent in that last one)
  • I'm part french which is part of the reason I've always wanted to learn the language and visit France
  • J'aimerais voir la tour eiffel en personne (I'd love to see the eiffel tower in person) :D
  • I'm addicted to facebook
  • I'm also addicted to texting & my phone. I cant go anywhere without it
  • I'm a virgo
  • I love baking
  • Also, Ian Somerhalder (Damon on The Vampire Diaires), Daren Kagasoff (Ricky on The Secret Life) & Alex O'Loughlin (McGarrett on Hawaii Five-O) are hot! That is all.

My Fave Quotes
  • "Love is not finding a perfect person, but finding an imperfect person perfect."
  • "Some people blame our generation, but have they ever stopped to think who raised us?"
  • "Nobody is worth your tears, and the one who is wont make you cry."
  • "Never give up on someone you cant go a day without thinking about"
  • "Strength is nothing more than how well you hide the pain"
  • "I did not hit you... I simply high-fived your face"
  • "Silence is Golden. Duct Tape is Silver"
  • "So stick that in your juice box & suck it"
  • "You're like a drug to me. Like my own personal brand of heroine"
  • "Not all scars show, Not all wounds heal, Sometimes you cant always see the pain someone feels"
  • "I'm the type of girl who would wear his hoodie just because it smelled like him <3"
  • "I'm the chick you don't want to say bite me to."
  • "Faith, Hope & Love" - 1 Corinthians 13:13
  • "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me" - Psalm 23:4 (also my fave verse out of the bible)
  • "You should follow your instincts more often, they will never lead you wrong" - HoN

No comments