Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Songs That Mean Something To Me

Rain Is A Good Thing by Luke Bryan - XD. Just because I live in AZ, where no matter how bad the storm is your just happy you even got some rain.
For Good from the musical Wicked - Choir, senior year. I, along with a couple other seniors cried so many time when we rehearsed this song. It was such a good song for the seniors. It has so much meaning behind it. :)
Seasons of Love from the musical Rent - First and only song I got a solo for in choir. It took me til my senior year to get a solo but I never gave up on it. And everyone was shocked at how good I was at my solo after the concert. I loved shocking people. Even my teacher was proud of me. :D
Smile by Avril Lavigne - The lyrics spell it out very clearly, "You know that I'm a crazy b**ch, I do what I want when I feel like it" :)
White Liar by Miranda Lambert - For all the guys who lied to me and played with my heart.
Like We Used To by A Rocket To The Moon - One specific guy, he knows who he is.
The Time (Dirty Bit) by The Black Eyed Peas - Driving around with the best friends, listening to this song we're the people you'll be staring at dancing in their car at a red light. XD
Bleed by Hot Chelle Rae - A certain person that just recently broke my heart. :(
Starry Night by Chris August - My fave christian song, thanks to the worship director at my church for playing it during a night of worship and getting me into this song. :)
For Your Name by Hillsong - My second fave christian song, Thanks again to the worship director at my church for playing it not once but twice at a night of worship and making me like it. Lol.
Love The Way You Lie (ft. Rihanna) by Eminem - I think based on a couple other songs we can figure out why this song means something to me, not to mention the title kinda spells it out.
Stupid Boy by Keith Urban - "She laid her heart and soul right in your hands, And you stole her every dream and you crushed her plans. She never even knew she had a choice, but that's what happens when the only voice she hears is telling her she cant. STUPID BOY!" Just the lyrics. When I go through a break up I always listen to this song. I know its a sad depressive country song but listening to it makes me feel better.
Someone Else Calling You Baby by Luke Bryan - Self explanatory.
Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever) by Muse - It was basically mine and my most recent ex's song. It used to be my fave song ever now sometimes its hard just to listen to it. And yes this song was in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and yes I'm addicted to those books & movies.
Uprising by Muse - "They will not force us, They will stop degrading us, they will not control us, We will be victorious. So COME ON!!!!" Its my fave song ever. Muse is my fave band ever. :)
Your A Jerk by New Boyz - Again, self explanatory
Mean by Taylor Swift - The lyrics basically explain it. But I mean come on, this is like my theme song.
Written In The Stars by Tinie Tempah - "Written in the stars, a million miles away" Yup. That pretty much sums it up.
Tears Don't Fall by Bullet For My Valentine - I love bfmv, this song just kinda makes me feel better after being depressed for a while.
All These Thing I Hate (Revolve Around Me) by Bullet For My Valentine - Seriously, All these things I hate revolve around me.

No comments