Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

10 Day Meme - Day 1

  • Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now
  • Day Two: Nine things about yourself
  • Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart
  • Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot
  • Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done
  • Day Six: Five people who mean a lot
  • Day Seven: Four turn offs
  • Day Eight: Three turn ons
  • Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now
  • Day Ten: One Confession
1. I miss you.

2. You really arent that good of a friend to me around your boyfriend.

3. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. :.(

4.  Stop claiming to wanna hang out with me when all you want me there for is a ride home

5. I can't wait til you move to Tucson and I get to meet you in person!

6. I'm glad we're best friends again. Never leave my life again!

7. I missed you little brother! Talking to you is always so much fun. Don't abandon me again either.

8. I wanna tell you everything but I don't want to hurt you.

9. I don't understand why you still love me.

10. Please tell me whats wrong with me...

No comments