Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

10 Day Meme - Day 3

  • Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now
  • Day Two: Nine things about yourself
  • Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart
  • Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot
  • Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done
  • Day Six: Five people who mean a lot
  • Day Seven: Four turn offs
  • Day Eight: Three turn ons
  • Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now
  • Day Ten: One Confession
1. Make me smile

2. Be there for me when I really need you. You have no idea how much that means to me.

3. Be a musician (I have a thing for musicians)

4. OR be a skater (I also have a thing for skaters)

5. Don't try to be with me cuz you think I'm cute. Guys who actually get to know me have much better chances of winning my heart

6. Support me. Don't put down the things I wanna do in life. It pisses me off more than anything when you say what I wanna do in life is stupid or isnt good enough.

7. Make me feel special, not like every other girl you talk to

8. Want me for who I am, not who you want me to be.

No comments