Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

10 Day Meme - Day 2

  • Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now
  • Day Two: Nine things about yourself
  • Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart
  • Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot
  • Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done
  • Day Six: Five people who mean a lot
  • Day Seven: Four turn offs
  • Day Eight: Three turn ons
  • Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now
  • Day Ten: One Confession
1. I love books.

2. I love music! A Day To Remember <3

3. I'm strong. But I'm not that strong. I have breaking points and it seems like people just like to push me towards them more and more...

4. I suffer from depression, a depression that's very easily reignited.

5. I don't trust people easily. There are only 3 people I do trust completely right now. God being one of them.

6.  I'm never gonna be perfect. I know I have problems and I know I'm not easy to deal with sometimes but I do try my hardest to be a good person.

7. I hate my car with a burning passion. No matter how much I fix things on it, it still doesn't work right. >:.(

8. I love my new haircut. :)

9. I have a post apocalyptic/zombie apocalypse plan.

No comments