Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

30-Day Song Challenge: Day #1

Day #1 - Your favorite song.

Well... This one is hard for me because as many people know I happen to have a lot of favorite songs. It's hard to pick just one. Not to mention my list of fave songs has a tendency to grow with new songs. But if I really have to choose...

God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton
 
I love my country music. I grew up on it. So it's only natural for me to have a fave song that's country (though some of my other faves are far from). I absolutely love Blake Shelton. He has an amazing voice and he is probably one of my fave male country singers. I don't know what it is with this song but I absolutely love it. Maybe its because it has meaning to me but idk. Cuz I keep going on and off with when this song has meaning to me and when it doesn't. Either way though I still love it. <3

No comments