Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

30-Day Song Challenge: Day #6

Day #6 - A song that reminds you of somewhere

Amavolovolo
So this song is called Amavolovolo. Hehehe. So we did this song during my junior year in choir. So we did it for a festival that I really don't feel the name of looking up the spelling to. But anyways. So, one of the Clinicians I think they were called (idk, I really cant remember specific words for some reasons) was trying to get us to dance to this song. OMG! We were so FUCKING bad. Like seriously. I mean watch that choir in the video. They are probably like at least 3 times as better as my choir was at dancing to it. Lol. But every time I listen to this song now I think about that day (and the school we were at) and even though we sucked like massively at dancing I still remember how much fun it was and how great of a day that was for me. 

No comments