Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

30-Day Song Challenge: Day #2

Day #2 - Your least favorite song

Well. This one is SO EASY for me!!!! 

One Time by Justin Bieber
Ok, Seriously. I cant stand this song!!!!!!!!! I was never one to have Bieber Fever. Seriously, he sounds like a girl in this song. And in One Less Lonely Girl might I add. Yes, I have listened to Justin Bieber. When a friend of mine had a sick obsession with him and would constantly listen to Justin Bieber on the bus when she was sitting next to me. For months.... Can you see how I easily started disliking Bieber? I was forced everyday for months to listen to One Time and One Less Lonely Girl over and over. AHHHHH!!!!! I seriously went insane. Like there was a point when blasting Slipknot and Bullet For My Valentine wasnt enough to get this out of my head. Hell, even Pantera didnt work. It was ridiculous. I was forced to listen to a guy that sounded like he didnt even hit puberty yet!!!! ARGH!!!!!

Now, dont get me wrong. He's not a bad guy. And I'm slowly warming up to some of his new songs. You know, the songs where he actually has a voice that matches his age. I don't mind them. I can actually stand them. But I swear if someone were to make me listen to One Time or One Less Lonely Girl I'd probably break their I-Pod in half because I seriously cannot stand those 2 songs. Anyways, I'll stop my ranting with that.

No comments